The ALCIMÉ association, which organises the Music & Cinema Marseille festival, aims to promote and develop cinematographic and musical creation for the image in all its richness and diversity. It carries out with conviction a whole range of actions dedicated to image education with the following objectives:
- Promote access to culture for all young audience, regardless of their social categories or resources.
- Transmit to future generations to promote their social and cultural integration
- To awaken cultural, artistic and human curiosity by developing innovative and captivating ways of learning taking into account the generational context.
- Highlight cultural diversity: take young people to discover other European countries and cultures, through themes that also concern them.
- Rely on the potential of cinema (sound, music, image, movement) to stimulate and support knowledge, understanding, application, analysis and creativity.
- Develop forms of mediation adapted to all audiences by offering tools that can be used regardless of the pedagogical methods used.
Have a look on the various educational programs that we propose during the 25th edition of the MCM, which will take place from April 1st to 6th to teachers (kindergarten/ primary/ middle and high schools) and their students: short and feature films, educational workshops, which offer students the opportunity to immerse themselves in the History of cinema, allow them to discover the different protagonists from the film production chain, to broaden their film culture and of course to refine their critical perspective.
> 4-6 years program
> 6-8 years program
> 9-11 years program
For any information, reach out to Justine Mikelbrencis :