Lolita Ritmanis is a Grammy, Emmy and SCL Award winning composer that has collaborated with visionary voices. Lolita has participated in a wide variety of projects including the composition of 70 minutes for Blizzard of Souls, the music of Babylon 5 : The Road Home, Young Justice: Phantoms, music for television, musical theatre, independent film, video games and documentaries.
Her music has been performed at prestigious venues such as Lincoln Center, The Kennedy Center and Carnegie Hall. Lolita is one of the founders of the Alliance for Women Film Composers, she was the president from 2016 to 2018 and one of the producers of the Grammy Award Winning Album Women Warriors: The Voices of Change. In 2023/2024 Lolita reunites with Dzintars Dreibergs to score feature film Escape Net, as well as celebrates the release of Daniel Kreizberg's film Tahlequah the Whale: A Dance of Grief, which features music by Lolita. On February 9th, 2024 at Carnegie Hall takes place the premiere of her piano trio Vignettes from the Park. Lolita is on the faculty of the USC Thornton School of Music, as well as presents master classes and concerts throughout the world.
Carte blanche to Lolita Ritmanis
- 2020 Blizzard of Souls de/by Dzinters Dreibergs (long métrage/feature film)
- 2016 Batman : The Killing Joke de/by Sam Liu (film d’animation/animated film)
- 2010-2019 La Ligue des justiciers : Nouvelle génération de/by Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti, Geoff Johns (série d’animation/animated series)
- 1999-2001 Batman, la relève de/by Bob Kane, Bill Finger (série d’animation/animated series)
- 2001-2004 La ligue des justiciers de/by Bob Kane, William Moulton Marston, Joe Shuster (série d’animation/animated series)